To kick off the research part of the season, each team member completed pages 1-7 in the Project Section of the team notebook. The excise is to guide individual preparation for a Nature’s Fury team discussion by completing a series of questions and exercises.
- Research Project Exploration – a series of questions to identify the natural disaster interest and area of focus, preparing, staying safe or rebuilding .
- Problem Identification – a matrix of natural disasters to brainstorm on problems related to preparing, preparing and staying safe.
- Sources of Information – boxes for the team to list out where they found their Nature’s Fury information.
- Project Expert Worksheet
- Problem Analysis Questions
- Existing Solutions Exploration